Saturday, August 02, 2008

Worldcon or Bust

We are heading off on a road trip. We're driving out to Denver for the World Science Fiction Convention (Worldcon), and then we might toodle off to somewhere else, like maybe Carlsbad Caverns.

We'll be blogging along the way, posting pictures, etc. And through the magic of iPhone, Don will be Twittering as well. The most recent Twitter updates appear in the sidebar here; click on the link if you want to follow Don (or follow meerkatdon directly on Twitter).

Thanks to Renfield & June for looking after the house and hamsters while we're gone.



Like the blog? Send the author a donation.
Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so glad you arrived safely, and had adventures on the way. Now for a good con!

I don't think I'll twitter...if I have to learn one more password, my head will 'splode.

I am SO glad my library doesn'twork on Mountain Time. Just PG time. ;-} deborah